5:52 PM

Introduction

Posted by Schoolcreative |

Hello everybody and welcome to Schoolcreative's new BLOG!

This is Aeryn speaking and I'll be your host for now until I can pass the reigns on to... whoever feels like writing something about their creative passions! This is also a good place for all the latest developments and news at Schoolcreative.

Schoolcreative is an acting school based in Vancouver, with writing classes starting soon, too! Terribly excited about those already! Once I have completed my full time acting course I shall look into those...

Not to mention all the wonderful part-time classes!! And I do realize I sound like a commercial but I really love this place.

Hop on over to the Schoolcreative website (linked at the top) for more information. I shall sign out for now, but I'll be BACK! (mwahahaha!)

-Aeryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe